Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Is a Fluid bed worth it??? Whats so great about it???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is a Fluid bed worth it??? Whats so great about it???

is it worth me building one of these things?

Post Thanks / Like

Your pant wont be so uneven. It will put a thin coat all the way around. Just looks more neat. But your jigheads have to be clean and round before you start though.

Post Thanks / Like

Once you use one you will understand how great they are I paint thousands upon thousands of jigheads each year and I'd never try o paint without one they make a much better looking product and will save you a ton of time
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I found a deal on one at eBay with 17 beds and 12 paints for only $100. You can find smaller and cheaper for around $30 on eBay also. Just look around for a deal and get yourself one. It does make the difference!!
    USAF Retired and fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

TJ tackle all the way. 3" beds I run two if going with clear coat sparkle dips. I have about 15 cups to have paint ready. 3" because of fat fingers! Run about 4 to 5 tablespoons in the cup. Fluid cup is the only way to go!!
    Likes ifish LIKED above post

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bugman can hook you up with one. And yes even if just painting for yourself it's worth every penny.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cray View Post
    Bugman can hook you up with one. And yes even if just painting for yourself it's worth every penny.
    X2

Just click the image to visit Bugman at Simply Crappie. There's also a video at the link that shows a fluid bed in use.
    James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like

how do u save time from this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    Once you use one you will understand how great they are I paint thousands upon thousands of jigheads each year and I'd never try o paint without one they make a much better looking product and will save you a ton of time

Post Thanks / Like

how can i make the jigheads round and smoothe?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
    Your pant wont be so uneven. It will put a thin coat all the way around. Just looks more neat. But your jigheads have to be clean and round before you start though.

Post Thanks / Like

Time yourself dipping out of a jar with the powder getting packed and having to shake or stir it all the time and then with a fluid bed where the powder is light and fluid and you will save time there but the big savings is not coating the eye if your powder is up in the cup and working right I can do a thousand jigheads without painting a single eye closed I sure can't do that by dipping,another bonus is you have a light coat that wont run and make a conehead while curing saving more clean up.If a person paints 100 per year then a fluid bed may not be necessary but if you paint several then they're worth every cent.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie
    Likes SilverBack4Jack LIKED above post