Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock Crappie Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Question Table Rock Crappie Guide

Hi,
    I am coming up to Branson in Early May and would like to get a GOOD crappie guide for Table Rock. Most of the guides go for bass and stripers that I am familar with. Also, is it a good time for the crappie then? Our spawn is over by then in North Louisiana, but I am hoping it is still in full swing on Table Rock in early May.

Post Thanks / Like

May is past the peak of the crappie spawn in my opinion, at least up the rivers (James, Kings and Long Creek). In the dam area where you are staying it runs a little later but I still think you are past "full swing" once we hit May.

I know Rick LaPoint does some crappie guiding (strikebass.com), probably some others as well.

Post Thanks / Like

you can go with who you wish,but kit would be my choice as he is 1 of ours and lives there
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coolarry
    Hi,
    I am coming up to Branson in Early May and would like to get a GOOD crappie guide for Table Rock. Most of the guides go for bass and stripers that I am familar with. Also, is it a good time for the crappie then? Our spawn is over by then in North Louisiana, but I am hoping it is still in full swing on Table Rock in early May.
    I live 30mi. away from table rock dont fish Branson area but can put you on crappie in my spots. you have boat. or what details man details .

beagle man