Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: firefox

Post Thanks / Like

Default firefox

been thinking of downloading firefox, has anyone had any problems with it? will I loose things such as longin names and passwords to sites I am already on

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Mac and there were some sites that will not work right with Safari, could not get some prices over the net on some campers. I downloaded Firefox and have had no trouble with it, it asks if you want to tranfer your saved stuff over which I did and it has keep my names, passwords etc. It has worked for me, of course I can still use my Safari broswer too, am using it with this post.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

thanks of the info SteveJ.

Post Thanks / Like

I have that too crappieday...Never gives me any problems....

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using Fire Fox for almost a year. No problems. Well I will take that back mi inter net server email has a hard time opening. I just changed my email account to yahoo email... I like it a lot less problems...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I've been using Mozilla Firefox for a couple of years and almost never have a problem - no more problems than I have with Internet explorer. I have Firefox as my primary browser and occasionally I use Internet explorer. I do use Internet Exlplorer for Crappie.com because I had problems displaying pictures in firefox.

I prefer Firefox because I believe it is more secure than Internet Explorer. Since Internet Explorer is by far the most used Browser, Attacks are most often written for it. I think firefox has better user features.

I control cookies by approving them one by one. This is a pain for a while, but it is worth it in the long run since it cuts out most of the crap on the internet. It is also easy in Firefox to stop unwanted programs from being installed on your computer and that has cut down on hacker attacks.

Just my opinion but I hope it helps.
    Everyone ought to believe in something.
    I believe I'll go fishing!
    :D

I fish because in a world where most men seem to spend their lives doing things they hate, my fishing is at once an endless source of delight and an act of small rebellion. :)

John Volker retired Michigan Supreme Court justice.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I have started useing firefox now and really like it so far. thanks everyone:D :D