Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guided Trip on Ebay - Hot Springs, AR

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guided Trip on Ebay - Hot Springs, AR

Christmas will be here before we all know it and a guided fishing trip is a great gift idea. Buying it on ebay is a way to make the purchase more economically. If you're considering coming to the Spring Crappie Camp, now's the time to book your day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130043483412

Either way, full stringers to you all. Hope to see ya on the water.
    Last edited by Darryl Morris; 11-02-2006 at 08:44 AM.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know Santa's address? This would be perfect for me this Christmas. I mean the fishing trip and not the little fat guy holding a couple of dead crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok got my bid in....:D :D :D
    greenwoodpittbulls.com
    greenwood360.com

Taking pictures keeps me insane!

Post Thanks / Like

Told the wife that is what I want for Christmas lets see if she things I've been a good boy....lol

Barry F
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey gooch

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    Does anyone know Santa's address? This would be perfect for me this Christmas. I mean the fishing trip and not the little fat guy holding a couple of dead crappie.
    I am having troubles with the zipper stopping about half way up in my bibs this year. Darryl knows so much. Do you think he has ever had that problem and could tell me how to fix it?
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER
    I am having troubles with the zipper stopping about half way up in my bibs this year. Darryl knows so much. Do you think he has ever had that problem and could tell me how to fix it?
    DP
    What Darryl did when he built that new wing on the temple of God was just get a sleeping bag and cut a hole in the bottom for his head to go thru and some arm holes. He just slips that over him and it keeps him warm and he doesnt have to worry about his zipper not comming all the way up. It also gives him more room to move so he can still bend over and net those winter time hawgs they catch on Greeson and Hammilton.

You know now that I think about it, if you put a white beard and a red suit on him he might could play the part.

Take care

Gooch

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are too much, lmao...The only thing I've got to say is proof's in the pudd'in -- http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/PhotosCurrent.htm and actions speak louder than words -- http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/Wallhangers.htm Picture taking doesn't effect my luck in catching fish at all.

Now, personally I think the little fat guy holding the crappie made them dead not too long after that pic -- it's callled fil-let. The wife doesn't need to buy that for you for a gift, but rather you should for her!!! And, I know my limitations, I know NOTHING about malfunctioning zippers, LOL.
    Last edited by Darryl Morris; 11-03-2006 at 08:33 AM.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trip

Darryl high bidder here or as of 11/02/06 7:30pm hope to see you this spring and hook me up on one of those 16" Crappie and their will be a Bonus. Greg Holt

Post Thanks / Like

Darryl,

These guys weren't nearly so rough on you BEFORE you gave them your GPS coordinates!!

Titleman

Post Thanks / Like

Daryl,

I think you are a great guy and don't think that there is any need in "name callin".

I know i'm gonna keep my mouth closed! No room for me to be talkin.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast