Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headed to martin2-19

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to martin2-19

Gonna fish one side of lake this am, then the other this afternoon. Maybe we will see some action. Will post results shortly.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like its gonna be a good day and the good news is....water temps are finally rising!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know if there biting. I might go out later if they are. I did terrible yesterday

BAMA S is online now Crappie.com Legend and AL Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  115.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  97.0 KB Whew, been fishing for 14 hrs. First stop we picked up 11 in two hrs in 25 fow at 51 degrees. Fished ten more spots over the next 10 hrs in water ranging from 6-40 fow at 48 degrees to 51 degrees with no fish. Last two hrs we picked up 28 fish in 16 fow at 57 degrees. To end a long day of fishing with a bang!!! Had a buddy fish 6 hrs on Martin for two fish.

Post Thanks / Like

dude, your stinking up that new toy!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep she's gettn dirty, but she is a blast. Everything I hoped for in a boat....

Post Thanks / Like

looking good,,,waiting on my glass ht panfish rods from monk!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Recapping the trip for those familiar with Martin , we launched at kowliga went to Parker creek left there went to the dam, left here went to still waters then worked our way back to kowliga. Loaded the boat went and picked up more minnows , drove to union boat ramp launched and road to sandy creek then road back to ramp and came home. We covered everything but the north tip of lake today.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like a good stink of fish to break in a boat in my opinion! Kinda like a dog marking his spot.....BAMA S you da man, and my hat is off to you buddy!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

Got the fever want to head back out..... Too much work and baseball games right now. Gonna try to head out one day next week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast