Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Arkansas spring camp raffle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arkansas spring camp raffle

Okay guys we are gonna have a Arkansas Spring Camp Raffle thanks to Mr. Gene Ez-pole for selling me a set of chairs and a set of spiderloks at a reduced price. Here is how it will work. I will be selling raffle numbers for $5 each. I will assign each person that donates $5 a number to be written on a ticket which will be placed in a jar. Every $5 donation gets a different assigned number allowing for more opportunities to win. On spring camp day in April 24th on Lake Dardenelle, we will draw one ticket out of the jar for each seat and spiderlok. A total of 2 seats and 2 spiderloks which can hold 4 rods will be given away. I am starting this process early to help raise funds for the items needed for our camp ahead of time. You can send me a check, MO, or cash to me or purchase them at the camp day. I would prefer before hand so we know how much money we will have to utilize. You will not need I be there to win!! I can ship the items for folks out of town if they pay shipping. Each chair retails for $90 and each spiderlok for $130. A great opportunity for all to help support the Arkansas Crappie.com camp!!!

Attachment 151452
    Attachment 151453
    Attachment 151454
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-18-2014 at 02:28 PM.