Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To who it may concern our customers.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To who it may concern our customers.

guys if you're going to order anything do it in a hurry try to get your orders in before the middle of March so I can have them out by the end I will be in the process of moving in April and will be down April May June will let you know when we hear up and running after June I have posted this on the classifieds so if this is in proper place to post this you can delete it hopefully I will be relocated in Texas if not I will be going back to Eastern Oregon on any case I will be moving regardless.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

ok. Thanks for he heads up.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

OK bud....wish you the best......let us know where you are when you get it figured out
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas or bust. Come on down Bob. I want to eat lunch with you and Skip so I can learn something.
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dpisani View Post
    Texas or bust. Come on down Bob. I want to eat lunch with you and Skip so I can learn something.
    I will be more than happy to eat lunch with you we can drag old skip along for kicks he is good guy I don't know if you ever met him but you will really enjoy skip.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    OK bud....wish you the best......let us know where you are when you get it figured out
    we will let you in ship nowhere on that for sure.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Bob,
    I noticed you've discontinued a lot of your plastics, you wouldn't have any frogs or craws floating around?
    I'll be straight up, I was interested in getting a pack of each to see what they were like as I'm always looking at new molds - here - in Australia - no body shoots anything outside of grubs and swimbaits!
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Hi Bob,
    I noticed you've discontinued a lot of your plastics, you wouldn't have any frogs or craws floating around?
    I'll be straight up, I was interested in getting a pack of each to see what they were like as I'm always looking at new molds - here - in Australia - no body shoots anything outside of grubs and swimbaits!
    No problem you can order all the crawfish and frogs that you are wanting we will try to post a bunch of stuff back on their tomorrow we were just rearranging things a little bit but go ahead and make your order no problem.

I will be adding some new stuff posted tomorrow a new variety of slabs layers matter-of-fact go ahead and post that one now.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    guys if you're going to order anything do it in a hurry try to get your orders in before the middle of March so I can have them out by the end I will be in the process of moving in April and will be down April May June will let you know when we hear up and running after June I have posted this on the classifieds so if this is in proper place to post this you can delete it hopefully I will be relocated in Texas if not I will be going back to Eastern Oregon on any case I will be moving regardless.
    if you have a certain plastic bait that you are not seeing on the website please let us know they are still available we are just rearranging things around a little bit so I will try to post everything back tomorrow just go ahead if you have a order you want to make out and if it's not there go ahead and ask for it we definitely will have it

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Hi Bob,
    Ahoy Matey. Welcome from Australia. Bob is the one to help you out.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.