Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan Tourny 2/15- Cancelled

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan Tourny 2/15- Cancelled

Hey Guy’s this is the Bigeyecrappieman. Due to the potential weather situation and the Potential After Effects. I am cancelling the Tournament for this Saturday Feb 15 at Jordan Lake. I’m doing it now while most people still have power so they can receive this message and there won’t be any question. Our next Tournament will be Sat Feb 22 at High Rock Lake. I will be taking Entries at Hills Minnow farm at 5:30am . More info will follow next week on that Tourny. I Apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but it’s in the best interest of you and the Bigeyecrappieman Fishing Events. So take care and tell anybody that’s ask you the Event for this Saturday at Jordan Lake Feb 15 has been cancelled. Take care and God Bless! Be Safe and Smart! And I will be praying for your Safety during this Storm. See Ya! Thanks The Bigeyecrappieman!
    Likes papadave LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the early heads up, everybody stay safe and we will see you at the Rock!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx Rod....I bet the FISH are CONFUSED anyway....Gonna be a late spawn this year....Still hope to get in the water soon after this mess clears up...Had a 7 hr ride in this mess from Durham to Angier...Honkerin down....later...God Bless

Post Thanks / Like

Good move Rod. Lots of roads will still be bad in places Saturday morning, not to mention the ramps. Was looking forward to fishing, but there will be other days! Stay safe and God Bless

Post Thanks / Like

I think that is a good call Rod. See you Saturday at High Rock to catch some of those big crappies if this snow does not mess it up too bad.