Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double barrel rack system from high rock molds

Post Thanks / Like

Default double barrel rack system from high rock molds

Do any of you use this system for shooting your molds? I know some of you use the twinjector but not sure if any of you use the rack system and was wondering how hard it is to get the hang of and if it is worth the extra money. I see no need really for the heating system if the pots keep the temps somewhat regulated already. It looks like a good set up though but I think could possibly be got cheaper if you bought the pots and stuff separately somewhere maybe. What are your thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Who makes this Seeker?CF

Post Thanks / Like

Never mind. I am on my phone and did not see the thread title good at the top of my page.CF

Post Thanks / Like

Oh great! Looks like something else to spend money on. I would like to know how that system works.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Frank did a video on this a few months back.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.highrockmolds.com/Double_...ck_System.html sorry guys i thought i put the link on here, early dementia getting me

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

well I will put my two cents worth in here and less you're going to shoot a lot of plastics little pots are worthless I know because I have two of them the only thing I like about high rock is the thermal meter to watch your temperature I do like that a lot but for somebody that shooting a lot of plastic yes it's well worth investing I would say if you going to shoot more than a couple thousand a day probably more like 4 to 5000 we got our production pots from bear. I noticed one thing the duel injectors seem to be longer than what I bought the dual injector system from Bass tackle . our those dual injectors from high rock extra long just for the pots. by the way if anybody didn't know that is the son high rock of the other mold maker Lakeside.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

The twin injector used is bass tackles 6oz injectors. That's a lot of plastic.CF

Post Thanks / Like

What is the least amount of plastic you can use in the pot and still be effective?CF

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

QUOTE=crappiefarmer;2579757]What is the least amount of plastic you can use in the pot and still be effective?CF[/QUOTE]

your PM box is full YOUR questions when you get time to empty it.

you can go down far is 1 cup make sure if you buy those pots that you have a stirring or blending paddle comes with them make sure that they all have thermostatic controls and run the temperature about 325 or a little bit more.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast