Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where's Zimmy?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where's Zimmy?

I haven't read any posts from Zimmy lately? Anyone know what became of him?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone live near him that sees him on a regular basis? I emailed him a few weeks ago, and haven't heard back from him - right around the time he dropped off the radar here? Hope all is well!

Zimmy - drop a quick line to ease or worries, we're thinkin' about you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, a couple weeks ago he said he was going to Wilhelm and I haven't heard from him since. I hope everything is okay.

Post Thanks / Like

Ha Guys, Iam alive ! I have been working and doing the Holiday thing, Yes Zeke , I was at Wilhelm on that Wednesday and Thursday of that week and Hammered the crappie both days caught over hundred fish per day. Boy was it fun do you still have the map I marked for you? Fish aranged between 10-12 1/2" Minnows and jigs. drifting.
    Big Zig, I sent you back a e-mail but I guess you didn't get it. I'll send another one this week when I get time. With the colors and size and style I would like.
    Thanks again fore caring , And I hope all the KCA people and all others have a great Holiday Season. Zimmy And if you need crappie fillets for xmas dinner I'll overnite a big bag. Ho Ho Ho

Post Thanks / Like

Phew - feelings of joy. The season sure does wonders to the free time doesn't it. Glad to see you're in good health Zimmy. Here's wishin' you and you're family Happy Holidays from the Zig house!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you Zimmy! Yes, I still have the map you sent on Wilhelm. Sounds like you did real well on them and big ones at that. Probably getting some ice on it now. Merry Christmas to you and your family.