Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Aunts Creek arm of beautiful Table Rock Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Question Aunts Creek arm of beautiful Table Rock Lake

I am planning a trip down the last week of November to stay around Aunts creek. Planning on wetting a line for the crappie. Have never had the privledge to fish on Table Rock until now. Can anyone tell me where to concentrate my efforts on this lake at this time of the year? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks' in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

I fish mostly kings river white river arm's and the fish this time of the year are in the flats moving in and out of deep water tree tops brush piles some off the bluffs. thats quite a ways from where you will be but look for that kind of area and crappie should be there I cant get a bite right now but thats where the fish are seen them with the camera they just wont bite. good luck and if you want to drive over I can show you where I fish Viola area and Eagle rock good luck

Post Thanks / Like

The best crappie spot on Aunts Creek is almost all the way back in the cove on the west side. Below the Standing timber on the edge of the channel is a ton of dumped Cedar Trees. They show up well on the depth finder. Check Shallow and Check Deep. That spot is hit or miss. Tough fishing for Crappie in the clear water portions of the lake.

Cape Fair on the North end is best for me.

Viola and Golden on the Kings and White are better locations than Aunts creek area.

Another decent area this time of year is Piney Cove. By boat is about 7 mi from aunts. Head North up the James to Point 13. That's Piney. Great cove if you can find them in there.

Good Luck.
    Standing in the Gap