Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiedan here;

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappiedan here;

i have a ? for a game warden, &or a Conservation agent; Im Making Plans to come to Missouri this summer to visit a friend for a Month or So And plans are to bring my boat. The boat Is reg. In Mississippi And I have An owner card, Miss
    does not have boat titles. The Question what will i be up against Legally to be able to put my boat on the water there in Missouri.A phone Contact would be helpful. Thank You Dan Proctor
    254-485-9198 e-m danproctor6851 @ gmail .com

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You may want to shoot someone at the MO water patrol an email or give them a phone call. They may be able to answer this question better since they would more likely be the one's enforcing it on the water.
    Likes Hookin'&Cookin' LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

just have all your paper work in order, should be no problem. ie boat papers,(card), licenses drivers or picture ID, fishing licenses.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the owner's card that matches the boat and your ID is all you need.....

Make sure your boat is good and dry before you drop in our lakes(and do the same when you take it home). We are trying to avoid zebra mussels where we can, and there are a couple of lakes already infested. Don't want you to bring or take back any of them. Have a great time while you are here!!!
    Likes tackle box LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some information on how to clean your boat properly before launching in a different lake. If you're fishing the same lake while you're here you won't need to clean it between trips but please do if you are going to different lakes. Thanks. http://mdc.mo.gov/your-property/prob...mussel-control