Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifetime fishing license

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lifetime fishing license

Wouldn't it be nice to have a lifetime fishing license in our beautiful state? I wonder how much it would cost if it were offered. Of course it would be different for a restricted and all species. Personally I would get the restricted and just purchase the annual upgrade when I go salmon fishing. Just thought I'd put it out there and see what others say.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

i would love it, , would save the hassle of haveing to remember every year.
    first of march or end of march?????
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

we used to have lifetime licences till Engler got ito office they cost $100.00 if i remember correctly but oldtimers hit me hard sometimes LOL

Fishing4life Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crappie_mad_man
    we used to have lifetime licences till Engler got ito office they cost $100.00 if i remember correctly but oldtimers hit me hard sometimes LOL
    $100 for life time license? That was too cheap. No wonder they got rid of it because sooner or later there would not be too many licenses to sell.

Post Thanks / Like

they charged 100 to start then up it up 200 2 years later then 350 the next then they did away with it the year after that cause they wasn't selling to many after that DOH i wonder why HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Post Thanks / Like

well if you figure $200= about 10 years worth of fishing with license @ $20 a year.
    so $350 would be about 17 years worth of fishing,if you are young that's a pretty good deal...with it being a lifetime thing.

But of course i'm 31 and don't plan on ever quitting going fishing.

rivesjct Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crappie_mad_man
    they charged 100 to start then up it up 200 2 years later then 350 the next then they did away with it the year after that cause they wasn't selling to many after that DOH i wonder why HMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Were the lifetime license holders grandfathered in, or did they lose their lifetime license when the state stopped selling them?

Post Thanks / Like

From what I was told if you have a lifetime license, then it's good for life. I thought the same thing, but a few people have told me that their license is good even if they leave the state and then return. So if they paid $100 or $350 for it, then it's still valid. Shoot, I'd pay $350 for a lifetime license.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Prop 1 will pass with flying colors. So I wonder which one of our lovely CO's will write up something to see if we can get a lifetime fishing/hunting license back in this state? Looks like I'm going to have to do some investigating.

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

WELL Ganders be ready for licence COST next year they are GOING UP to 20.00 for regular licences and 40.00 for all species Hunting is going up also thanks to our theft Governer she took DNR Monies and used it for other things except for what it was attended for GO FIGURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast