Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 02/06/14 ice reports please

Post Thanks / Like

Default 02/06/14 ice reports please

Posting this new thread for any ice updates do we have fishable ice out there anywhere? Is anyone doing any good out there would love to hear thanks alot.

Post Thanks / Like

ice fishers not reporting must be ice somewhere? gonna try for a look-see today don't know where yet??

Post Thanks / Like

Melvern, pamona, perry, clinton, milford, tuttle and council grove all thick enough to ride atv's on. Have a ball they are down there under the ice just waiting for an ice jig to drop in front of em. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Smithville has good ice in certain areas especially in the coves and close to the banks, good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dkv View Post
    Melvern, pamona, perry, clinton, milford, tuttle and council grove all thick enough to ride atv's on. Have a ball they are down there under the ice just waiting for an ice jig to drop in front of em. Good Luck!

I'm thinking Tulsa Dist Corps doesn't allow any motorized vehicles on the ice. I've seen some warned and others ticketed at CG and Marion.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

I just got back from Perry @ rock creek arm ice was anywhere from 10 to 13" thick,the gas auger is mighty handy. BTW I fished 5 hrs but they where just not wanting what I was selling today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedoc View Post
    I'm thinking Tulsa Dist Corps doesn't allow any motorized vehicles on the ice. I've seen some warned and others ticketed at CG and Marion.

Jeff u are correct abt CG, but in our area it seems to be, do it at u'r own risk. Alot of em on Clinton at times.
    Likes crappiedoc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bombthreat View Post
    Posting this new thread for any ice updates do we have fishable ice out there anywhere? Is anyone doing any good out there would love to hear thanks alot.
    Glen Elder 3"-5" of ice west of causeway. Fishing is slow.

Post Thanks / Like

Similar report as Postman for Glen. 9 crappie, dozen whites, and 1 wiper. Ran all over the place, there is 10" ice on some north shore coves that never opened up previously. SLOW day pretty much.