Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonehead Braid

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bonehead Braid

ordered 3 spools of hi vis yellow braid from Bonehead tackle. after not getting it when I should have I called and Josh sent me 3 more spools priority mail that I should have gotten Saturday but didn't get until Monday. tried it out Saturday and with limited use I really like it. thanks Josh for sending more when the 1st spools got lost.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bud that's what we are all about! If the customer is not happy I'm not happy. Some times we have problems with the post office. Lately its been kind of rough. How do you loose a 7 foot long x 8inch box full of rods? We are just glad we got you taken care of boss. Let us know what you think. Thanks again for you order. It is greatly appreciated from the BoneHead Family and Friends!

Post Thanks / Like

Josh sent us an excellent box of goodies for our Toledo Bend gathering a couple of weeks ago. Braid, mono, jig heads. The man is first class for sure!
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

Where can I purchase a spool to give a try..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Randy any time I can help the community. I also love helping get the little kids in to fishing!!! Would love to start a small seminar program up for them. I just cant get everywhere at once. Maybe down the road I can get few of you guys to help out. We can do a seminar in your local towns. Thanks Josh

Post Thanks / Like

WWW.BoneHeadTackle.com or Shoot Me a PM bud!

Post Thanks / Like

Josh- Use UPS!!! not the USPS. Less loss and damage and faster service. DISCLOSURE. I worked for UPS for 36 years, so I am kind of prejudiced.
    Likes Cardsfan55 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Josh also was good to me. I did use the braid for a bit. The temps turned cold so I have to put it on hold till warmer days. Like it so far. His jigs are also top notch.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks Bee for the kind words. Hey Frayed knot thanks for the info! Bee I have guys using the Braided line for ice fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Josh also was good to me. I did use the braid for a bit. The temps turned cold so I have to put it on hold till warmer days. Like it so far. His jigs are also top notch.
    Josh it works good till it gets in the teens or below then I have some iceing problems. When our temps get back up it will be back on the ice agai
    n.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast