Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: tn fishing license

Post Thanks / Like

Default tn fishing license

i am going to paris tn thurs to fish with a guide, can i buy a license online? let me know if you guys know. thanks!
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

search TWRA web site

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hey 52 ...

If you ain't gonna stop at a Wally World, baitshop, or Marina in TN and get your license :p ... then go here :

http://www.wildlifelicense.com/tn/

Just note the last line ... may take 5-10 business days before your license is received by mail. :rolleyes: (but, I think the printout of your application will get you by, if you don't receive the actual license before leaving for Tenn).
    Also note ... it will cost you $3.25 more (processing fee) to get it "online" ... than it will to purchase it at WW, a Marina, or a local baitshop in Tenn.

...... luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Here in Arkansas it costs the same no matter where you get a fishing license. They are available on-line and there is also a toll free number you can call. You get a coded number to carry with you if you don't have time to receive your license by mail.

On several occasions I've had clients that forget to purchase their license in advance get them by phone while we're starting our trip. One morning this summer I had a couple in that situation and while the husband was on the phone getting their licenses I was putting out trolling lines and we got stripers and hybrids on three lines at the same time. He stayed on the phone while his wife and I tried to land all three fish - got two of them.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

you can get your license from the website posted by crappypappy or just as easy to stop at one of the local bait shops in the paris landing area.