Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tillery

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tillery

Has any one been doing good on tillery ? Came by sat they were a good number of boats at landing. Looks like the muddy water will be here for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished it the last two days. Not much to talk about. There were 2 tournaments going on yesterday so that is why you saw so many trucks. New to the lake myself but it is solid brown. Looks like you could walk on it. Anyone know how long it will take to clear up under normal conditions.

Post Thanks / Like

It may take several more weeks but I wouldn't let it keep me off the water. It's starting to clear and may be better in certain creeks. Tight-lining minnows in the main creeks may be an effective method. You may want to try the creek at Randall's Ferry Rd. Not sure of the name, its located below Jacobs Creek and on the west side of the lake. You may try a minnow tipped jig as well. We did well there early last year. I can't catch a break to get out myself. Otherwise I could tell you more.
    I only fish the two best days of the year, when its raining and when its not!
    Likes FASTTRITONMAN LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It's muddy all over right now. Indian Mound/cedar creek is the creek you're talking about. There are usually crappie in there, but it's muddy right now and full of bait. I catfished it last Sat. and finished 2nd in a tournament down there. Caught a couple slabs in the cast net getting shad about halfway back in Jacobs, but I dont' know how you'll get 'em to eat in the mud. We need clear water for sure.
    Likes FASTTRITONMAN LIKED above post