Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacobs 1 inch silverfish.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jacobs 1 inch silverfish.

I have been working with a new mold Jacobs won its silverfish in my homemade adapter we were able to dual injected that head on it is 1/64oz. remember this is a 1 inch plastic bait Jacobs makes the silverfish and about three more sizes I believe he has a 2 1/4 and a 3 inch in a four-inch I believe this silverfish is going to be a terrific plastic bait.
    Name:  DSC_0008.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  10.9 KB

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Bob
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that color
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Me to on that color.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

the colors did not come out is brilliant is I wanted them to I believe that's what happens when the light between the two colors blamed a lot of times this is what happens you hat to become a full on what your combinations are.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Part of the color problem is the size of the bait. Its so small that the amount of a single color in a two-color shot is too small to really work the light and show off. On real small baits I do a second color at the tail instead of splitting the body length-wise. If you get away from the two-color injector and hand pour you might be able to split the body colors with smoke or black to get better color definition. It just won't get much better than what you have here unless you do very solid colors and really juice them up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTom View Post
    Part of the color problem is the size of the bait. Its so small that the amount of a single color in a two-color shot is too small to really work the light and show off. On real small baits I do a second color at the tail instead of splitting the body length-wise. If you get away from the two-color injector and hand pour you might be able to split the body colors with smoke or black to get better color definition. It just won't get much better than what you have here unless you do very solid colors and really juice them up.
    yes I hear you on being so small they're really hard to do anything with yes it will be mostly solids colors and thank you for your help we will try to juice them up.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bob I have not forgot about sending those samples back to you to get you to make my baits. I either misplaced them or my wife did one. I still have not found them. When I find them I will place an order. Sorry about that. Trying to keep things out of the hands of a 2 year old is not easy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Bob I have not forgot about sending those samples back to you to get you to make my baits. I either misplaced them or my wife did one. I still have not found them. When I find them I will place an order. Sorry about that. Trying to keep things out of the hands of a 2 year old is not easy.
    well I have a child in my house also but he has four legs and believe me he can take off with my jigs and scatter my plastic baits all over the place you might find them underneath my bed or in my kitchen table chair or just about any place else that he cares to play with them okay no problem whenever you get to finding them will be just fine.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Its where the bait is so tiny. Its hard to get a bright color. Its like you have to load up on the colorant in a small amount of plastic. But if you do that you have a bait that bleeds everywhere. Have you tried a real quick clear dip? Sometimes doing that will make it pop out !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast