Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hot or cold

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hot or cold

Ever since I got to hot playing golf, heat has bothered me quite a bit. I am able to tolerate cold weather better.I can usually put on enough clothes to stay warm but can't take off enough in the summer to get cool.My wife bought me a snow suit(probably to get rid of me around the house), really keeps you warm.This weather,however is something else. My brother went yesterday and said the water was muddy. Now I know fish have to eat in muddy water but it sure messes with my confidence levels. Since I fish for the pleasure and enjoyment, and not to have fish to eat ( usually give them away). Maybe I am to picky. My moto when I retired was "if it ain't fun, then I don't want to do it".This sport called crappie fishing is a get away for me. A relaxing way of enjoying the little things God has provided.Always see something or learn something new. every time I get to go or can read this great forum........Stay warm ,believe it or not. spring is on the way...........................crappie1133
    Likes ehall, "D" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Good read. Thank you!