Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BobG. and SlabHunter

Post Thanks / Like

Default BobG. and SlabHunter

How was the New York tourney? What did you guys end up doing? Results?

Post Thanks / Like

Big Zig,

This wasn't the New York tourney. We helped out at an ice fishing weekend at the bass pro shops near Auburn. What a great weekend and experience. We got to meet Dave Genz & Brian Brosdahl and they actually had each of us do a seminar, what a surprise that was!

Our tournaments are in January and February. The first in Michigan is the 3rd weekend and the next is the last weekend.

Things are freezing here at home and I'n getting ready to get out there. Wonder if the wife and kids would mind if I went out Christmas day, hmmmmmmm?

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

they actually had each of us do a seminar, what a surprise that was!
    What topic? How to use game birds to catch trophy crappie? :D

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Zig, that is my specialty.lol but, I am not ready to part with that secret. :D The topics we spoke about were ice safety and icefishing with kids. We left the techniques seminar up to the pro's. Like Mike said, it was a very good weekend. They are going to have us go to Dick's and Gander Mountain to do meet and greets to promote there products and just talk about icefishing. It should be a good time. I just hope there is time for us to ice fish.
    Zig, I was thinking, you had mentioned sending some stuff to me. Have you? if so, I have not received anything yet. I have been so busy my sense of time is shot. You could have told me yesterday and it would seem like an eternity to me.lol Let me know.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Cheese and crackers - I forgot all about that!! I bet it's still sitting in my truck waiting to go to the post office. It will go out tomorrow.