PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Jig. Thanks.

RCC
01-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Crappie.com member and friend Mdperson called me on my cell yesterday from Grizzly Jig and asked for my last name and then immediately asked to speak to Carol. They had a conversation and completely left me out of the loop. I thought that was awfully brazen for someone to do a fellow this way.:Rofl Apparently Carol's name had been drawn for a fishing trip. Thanks Mike for the heads up. She did receive the official call this morning. She has won a 3 day 2 night trip to Reelfoot with free entry into the Crappie Masters tournament. I'm sure she will be wanting to partner with someone who can catch a fish, so it seems I will have my work cutout for me. I sense some dishwashing, vacuum cleaning, back rubbing, shopping tripping days ahead for me as I try to schmooooze my way into the seat beside Carol.

Thanks Grizzly Jig for a nice prize pack which will be enjoyed immensely. We've been wanting to fish there for a long time. Thanks Mike for the heads up on this. Congratulations to you on the prizes you won and "other little" things:ThumbsUp.

Great fun, fellowship, and bargains at Grizzly Jig this weekend. I can hardly wait till the next one.

NIMROD
01-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Congrats Carol , please share your extra tackle with what's his name .:Rofl

c.a.mag
01-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Hope y'all have a great time!

Grizzly Jig Co.

Harold
01-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Congrats

usafret99
01-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Congrats

kingkrappie
01-29-2014, 06:44 PM
We'll see ya there, the winners of this trip from the last three years were all at the show and all had a ton of stories to tell!