Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: War Eagle Predator Bait Bucket Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default War Eagle Predator Bait Bucket Question

To all my fellow War Eagle Predator owners I have a question that is probably silly and has a simple answer. I have only recently used the minnow bucket in my boat. The problem I am having is that very little water is covering my minnows. There is a threaded hole in the bottom under the bucket but the bucket sits down flat on top of the hole leaving very little room for any type of plug.

Any suggestions or is this the way it runs with just a little bit of water circulating over the top of the minnows?

Post Thanks / Like

It's that way on mint too. I never circulate lake water on them anyway. I installed an internal circulating pump, with a timer on it, something they should do at the factory. I plug the drain, fill to the top with tap water, and put the blue chemical in it. When the weather starts getting above 70, I carry plenty of frozen water bottles. Put one of those in if the water gets above 70. I have a small thermometer to check often. It'll keep em alive from one weekend to the next as long as u keep the water cool, and keep the charger plugged in.
    **** Click my Logo for products and ordering info****

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is the same way ,but I never use it. I have a 5 gallon bucket i use

Post Thanks / Like

Would it be possible to put a remote valve (such as flow-rite) in the line?

Post Thanks / Like

I have an 08 model and it came with a drain hole and a pump for outside water. The only overflow was the drain in the bottom, which didn't work for overflow. It would let all the water out when u engaged the big motor and on plane. I bet a remote valve wud work, but almost impossible to install. I put a plug n the bottom and one in the input from outside hole as well. It is now like the 5 gal bucket, but out of the way. I really like this configuration.
    **** Click my Logo for products and ordering info****