Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Love the forum!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Love the forum!!

Although i haven't been on here long i have crappie fished quite a while. I enjoy all the post's and the whole site
    in general. So with that being said it will be quite awhile before i get back out on the lakes. I just had total knee replacement on my right leg and waiting to have the other one done. So for a while looks like i will be getting my winter crappie fix on here. so keep up the good work i love to read and learn from all the post's.

Williamston, North Carolina, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard, and I hope your recovery is swift and complete. I had both of my hips replaced 9 years ago and it is an ordeal, and well worth the time that you are down. The only tip that I can offer is to take the physical therapy very seriously; it will make all the difference in the world in both the recovery time, and, most importantly, the completeness of your recovery. It will be painful at first, but do everything that you are instructed to do,and don't baby yourself; the first few weeks are very critical in maintaining your muscles, if you don't use them, you loose them. it will be worth it in the long run.

I am sure that you will enjoy crappie.com, the people on here are the greatest, and you will learn a wealth of information.

Hope that you are back on the water soon, God's speed, Bruce
    Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your recovery, right now it's not to much going on but as the weather changes it will pick up.

Post Thanks / Like

those crappie arent going any where and we will leave the light on for you goodluck with surgergy
    fishing from the couch in front of the tv doesnt count
    Likes mac crappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to cdc from Rockwell.
    boots