Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: that time of year!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default that time of year!!!

Well lake is frozen , temperature is 22 and i am cranky. I have to remember this time of year is when you reflect on the past trips and read all you can and try to remember some of it. Can't retain as much as I once could, but i enjoy reading about everyone elses trips. .....You guys keep posting and maybe I will learn something, and many thanks for making my days at least bearable...crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie1133 View Post
    Well lake is frozen , temperature is 22 and i am cranky. I have to remember this time of year is when you reflect on the past trips and read all you can and try to remember some of it. Can't retain as much as I once could, but i enjoy reading about everyone elses trips. .....You guys keep posting and maybe I will learn something, and many thanks for making my days at least bearable...crappie1133
    Sorry everybody, wrong forum.....see what I mean about remembering things....crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie1133,
    Just so you know you are not by your self in that issue. I will not post much, just reading and trying to put new knowledge in a 72 year old brain.