Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slab Buster

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slab Buster

Just got back from LOZ. Spent several hours with SLAB-BUSTER on Thursday testing his jigs. Bugman told him of the post about separation of the jig tails so SLAB and I tested out the jigs. We had no failures,but to prevent future failures,he is changing the mold so the tail runs up more into the body insuring a stronger bond. Also,SLAB has a color brochure now,he completed it while I was at his house on Thursday. He wanted me to let everyone know that the brochures are ready and he also has several new colors. His phone number is 573-374-1337. I wore my gas mask this time so the garlic smell wasn't so bad. (lol)
    BUGMAN,caught five fish this am between four and seven inches. I had to tickle the brush to get them. If I moved out from the brush,nothing. Still tight to the brush.
    SHUT UP AND FISH

Post Thanks / Like

It dont sound like i missed much today Frank...gonna give em hell tommorrow.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

The last batch he sent me are holding solid. You can tell by looking at them which one have the "short shot" on the tail side. I like them a lot.

G.
    Standing in the Gap