Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to thank all of you

Post Thanks / Like

Default I want to thank all of you

Last year was a real tough year for me,thanks for prayers and concern. I started the year and had fast growing prostrate cancer,was to orperate then i got brokitist for 30 days could not go out of house,just sitting in a chair,then next 30 days had shinkels and back in chair ,goes to dr and now cancer had gone out of prostrate,psa had up from 97 to 197,could not operate so now that day put 2 harmon shots in me,swole up and painful for another week in house.then 2 months later started 38 radiation treament,started uninate up to 56 times a day whith pain getting so bad when unrinate it would fold me over,started getting weaker and started taking morphine with no help.then finish treament and now pain and weakness was so bad that it finally got me so bad could not get off comose and was to er and put a capture in for 2 months,but next day after capture started shaking so bad had to go to duke er and did test,well 4 dr came in at one time and took out their stepecope and ask to listen to me,i said that would be great for no body else would,after they left another one came in and said they had to ask question that may sound crazy,what day was it,well nurse had just put date on wall so i told her,next ask where i was and i said duke,then ask who was president and i said you don't want to know,and she left,don't know if i offended her or she relaize i was sane.after that pain was gone but now so weak could not walk to mail box without being out of breath which went on untill this year,more testand then was getting better, heart and oxgen was fine,and the last 2 weeks inproving much.went back to duke and all check out ok,thank the lord.while all that was going on lost one of my friends that we dated together when was young and went to service together,got burn up in fire on dec 24,also next door friend i had rented my building for over 18 months and only payed one payment,kill himself ,left me with over 600 light bill that was still in my name,he had cut holes in wall for a fan and 2 extra doors without asking me,all my equipment was just about gone,many dollars,i went up to building to lock it up while they were looking for him,his son was there and taking his stuff out and call the law and they said for me to stay out of my own building,and in the meantime x wife had died and her husband was trying to make me sell building and taking house and car and all that she wanted children to have.the layer we had that was under control of how thing were to be done died and judge gave his lawer control of it and he sock it to me and family,i ask to see judge and they said i could talk with judge.i was having too many other problem to deal with it that much.he wind up with most of the stuff the children were to have,every one needs a will made up. Well through i can still say to god be the glory.have been learning that the god of the good times is still the god of the bad times,trials are allowed to make our faith stronger and to bring us closer to the one who died to save us,praise his holy name
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hard times hang in there
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Gene, for being the kind of Christian I can look up to. May God keep you safe.

Dean

Post Thanks / Like

JOB comes to mind

Post Thanks / Like

Billbob i am praying for you,and thank you guys,something i am learning from this is to hurt for others that are going threw hard trails.i have hurt and cried for tap/george,and contunie to pray for him,god bless you all
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8
    Likes CrappieTuttle LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You've had a lot on your plate Gene, I hope the new year brings you better times.
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I have had years like that (minus the cancer thank God) and all You can do is the best You can do and keep pushing on. When Your going through he77, keep on going. after a while You notice a little pressure is off of You, turn around and look and low and behold, You had already made it out of the crap but emotionally and mentally had not realized it yet. Thats that 10'000 pound weight that all of a sudden comes off your shoulders. But for me, there always seems to be another weight ready to hop on to take the last ones place. I remember 10 years ago, I had time to help others with problems. don't get that much anymore. Barely have enough time in the day to deal with all the crap I have going on.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I am praying for you Gene as I need you around as your comments mean a lot to me.

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

You are an inspiration to the rest of use to count our blessings and keep on living. Praying that this year will be much better.

Maybe that explains what you are buying here. Easier to lift.

Likes Don G LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Gene you are an inspiration to all you meet, I feel like I am a better person for having met you at the bash, God bless you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast