Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: upcoming shows

Post Thanks / Like

Default upcoming shows

ISM will have officers at the Indiana Fishing Expo next weekend, Jan. 25 and 26, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds. Come by and say hello and get signed up for 2014! We are also excited to have a booth at the Bass Pro Shops in Clarksville, IN for their 2014 Spring Fishing Classic. We will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday Feb. 7-9. Come see us and listen to the speakers Bass Pro has lined up. We will also be signing up members here as well.
    Likes TDHcrappiemaster, the wonder LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

boat sport and travel?
    Some people climb everest,others go fishin' with me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liplifter View Post
    boat sport and travel?
    ISM will NOT be at the boat show this year.

However this Saturday starting at 10 am at West Side Bait and Tackle we have seminars going on. Get on the website http://www.indianaslabmasters.com for all the details.
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liplifter View Post
    boat sport and travel?
    Is it just me, or does the Indy Boat Sport Travel show seem to.... suck more and more each year? Though I figured the club would have been present with a booth. If I had to guess, it's the cost vs reward.

I would think the club will get more representation at the Bass Pro show coming up than at the Travel show.

Post Thanks / Like

I was gong to do seminars at the indianapolis Boat Sports and travel show but they wanted me to sign a contract that I couldn't do any shows 60 days before and 60 days after in the state of In. I guess They don't want local guys

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charlie H View Post
    I was gong to do seminars at the indianapolis Boat Sports and travel show but they wanted me to sign a contract that I couldn't do any shows 60 days before and 60 days after in the state of In. I guess They don't want local guys
    No kidding? It seems to me they don't know their base if their applying entertainment standards to their participants. 100% of the people I know in this sport hit EVERYTHING related to their sport. Doesn't matter if it's 2 days apart, they attend. I'm the same way, and the only thing that holds me back is work.

Post Thanks / Like

Well that is BS . I've been going for last 5 and see a decline . I'll just save myself a 2 hr drive then

Post Thanks / Like

Are you talking about the Indianapolis Show at the Fairgrounds? Have you seen who they have for Crappie seminars? They have the biggest names in Crappie fishing. As far as local they always have the local guys. This year they have Phil Rambo, Todd Hollowell, Billy McDonald, to name a few. So I don't think it is fair to say they don't care about the local guy. That show is huge!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycrown View Post
    Well that is BS . I've been going for last 5 and see a decline . I'll just save myself a 2 hr drive then

Yes, save yourself the drive. I was at the show yesterday and was severely disappointed. I suppose if I was into Motorcycles, RV's and 4 wheelers I would have had a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dubit View Post
    Yes, save yourself the drive. I was at the show yesterday and was severely disappointed. I suppose if I was into Motorcycles, RV's and 4 wheelers I would have had a great time.
    Next Saturday is the day with all the crappie guys. They are well known crappie guys and should be a good show if you don't mind crowds. It has been a long winter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast