Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Crappie Tournaments in Middle Tennesse ( Crappie Angler Tournament Series )

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Crappie Tournaments in Middle Tennesse ( Crappie Angler Tournament Series )

Hello,
    My name is Bill Snyder, you could say I'm an avid crappie fisherman. I've been in pursuit of slabs, crappie, specks, papermouths, sac-a-lait, just to name a few for 40 years. I've fished many of lakes and rivers, fished many tournaments, small clubs and Fished Crappie USA Tournament Trail for years, and formed Middle Tennessee Crappie not (MTCC). Well I've started a new crappie tournament (Crappie Angler Tournament Series ) fishing lakes in middle Tennessee to bring my fellow crappie anglers together again for little competition and comradery. Tournaments will be held once a month starting in Feb. Any angler interested in participating please feel to contact me here at CATS, [email protected], Bill Snyder (931-619-5630) Thank You. GOD BLESS

Post Thanks / Like

will you be fishing Tims, Woods, and Normandy any and do you have to fish all tournaments or just the ones you choose to fish?

Post Thanks / Like

we will be fishing woods, tims, Normandy, percy priest. You can fish as many as you like. would appreciate heads up before tourney to get head count.

Post Thanks / Like

It has been a long time since I have fished any of those lakes but if I can get the opportunity to come fish one I will try.

Post Thanks / Like

Good hearing from you hope you can make it. Would appreciate a heads up for a count. Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Any plans to fish Old Hickory? Got a website or Facebook page?

Post Thanks / Like

Possible change to old hickory, No web page or face book, but will have forum page on crappie.com soon. thank you for looking. Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the forum page for your new club:
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/forum...rnament-Series

Welcome to the site, and good luck.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking o going down south early spring. Anyone know a good guide service in Tenn or Mississippi. Like to get me slabs and don't know any lakes down there.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ksnouf View Post
    Thinking o going down south early spring. Anyone know a good guide service in Tenn or Mississippi. Like to get me slabs and don't know any lakes down there.
    You need to start earlier planning.....most of the MS guides are already booked up for spring Look on the MS main board at the top of the page is a stickey with guides Carl Painter ( feelay) is a good one
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast