Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roseys powder

Post Thanks / Like

Default roseys powder

Just curious what colors you all like in the roseys? Anyone ever tried the silver vein? I'm looking for a silver any suggestions? Or suggestions on different colors you like in the roseys. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

I have probably 20-25 different colors from Rosey's, including 6-8 candy color's, 4-5 metallic, 4 vein's & a bunch of color's like Pearlescent White, Matte Black, John Deere Yellow, Electric Blue, Marrakesh Red, Blue Caribbean Coral, etc etc. EVERY powder I've got from Rosey's performs great! You won't be sorry ordering from the folks at Rosey's.

Post Thanks / Like

Pepop do you have that silver vein? A lot of good looking colors to choose from... Do you have a favorite silver?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have the Silver Vein & also their 007 Silver. Both are good. I have noticed that you get better veining definition especially under a candy or trans top coat when using gold or bronze vein. The silver vein is fine but it just doesn't POP like the gold or bronze. Here are a couple examples
    gold vein under Psycho Lime Green (both Rosey's powder's)

Bronze veinunder Candy Raspberry (both Rosey's)
    Copper vein under Candy Orange

This is a chart I made of the Rosey's powder's I had (after my first 3 order's LOL!) it shows how they look on a 1/4oz pill head jig
    Likes Bobo Greybeard LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I understand on the veins you use them as the first coat and then out a different color over it to make it pop... Didn't know that... Thanks for posting those colors for me

Post Thanks / Like

I like that blue Caribbean powder

Post Thanks / Like

Pepop,

Thank you for posting that chart. That will make it easier for me to pick out some new colors.

Bobo

Post Thanks / Like

I posted these 3 charts on another forum. I'm also adding more Rosey's color's to post later. Here's the 3. The last one is TJ's & Crazy Angler's, I can't remember which is which.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some other Powder Paint colors I have, not all Rosey's & a few I don't know the supplier (traded for them)

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pepop I really appreciate you putting those charts up I already see a bunch I want lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast