Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gps Combo ??????????

Post Thanks / Like

Question Gps Combo ??????????

I' Am Looking For A Gps Combo , And I'm Not Sure Which One To Get. There Are Several Out There ,garmin & Hummingbird. Would Like Some Help On Deceiding. Main Use Will Be On Clark Hill Lake.
    Dear Lord, I thanks you for your all the Blessing ,and all things, and all the Crappie you allow me to catch.AMEN.

Post Thanks / Like

lowrance 332c is the one i have,and love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Crome, I'll Check That One Out.
    Dear Lord, I thanks you for your all the Blessing ,and all things, and all the Crappie you allow me to catch.AMEN.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Garmin for years and love them. However, I bought a new boat this year that I had a Lowrance 332c put on. The more I use it the better I like it. You can't go wrong with a 332c. Very good unit. The 334c is the same unit but has an internal antenna instead of the little puck antenna. Either one will get you right on the spot you want to go.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

looks like the right direction

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am partial to Lowrance, but I have Garmin and Humminbird stuff too. They all good products. I have never had any problem with any of these products that I didn't create myself. Good product support from all 3 manufs too. Biggest problem with most of this stuff is usually between the ears..........
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I've had an Eagle Cuda 240 for bout two years now, only drawbacks are the screen is small and you can't download maps. Big plus is the price, I think you can get them now for about $150. Worth every penny when you can't find your truck on a strange lake. Get the 12v cig lighter adapter cable and you can take it to your truck to find your way back to the house!

I like it so much a recently bought the Eagle Fishmark 480 for the bow of my boat. Not the best, but excellent value IMO

Post Thanks / Like

I also have a lms 332c. I like the color & it shows brush very well the only trouble i have is it did not show fish arches. I sent it in to Lowrance this past week hope to get it back next week. As far as the GPS it will take you back with in 2-3 feet i an very impressed with that. Just my 2 cents Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

The 332C is a fine unit and is worth every penny.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with these guys the 332c is a great GPS combo. If youdon't want to or can't afford the 332c the 480LMS is a great non-colored graph that Lowrance makes.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast