Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Please give me some info on ceasar creek!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please give me some info on ceasar creek!

I am planning a second trip to ceasar creek next weekend on Nov. 3rd and 4th. My first trip did not go so well. We fished for 8 hours, went from the dam to the other end, tried every cove, channel, and brush pile we came across, and only pulled up one 9" crappie. The weather was good and cover looked great, but no crappies! Tell me what i'm missing? I know its hard for some people to do, but can you please tell me some hot spots, and some techniqes used to catch these crappie that I read about! I would really like to make my next trip a little more worth while. Thanks for any and all help. I would be more than happy to reveal my hot spots on my home town lake if it makes your trip better! Thanks again!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the report for this week from the Dayton paper:
    "Crappie fishing has been very good, especially in areas where creeks come intothe lake. Fish at depths of 8 - 10 feet with minnows. Also work areas with deep structure."
    It went on further with info on saugeye fishing, which I would rate more fun than crappie fishing anyway, but that's just me.

. Our home lake was already down to 50 degrees last weekend. All this wind and rain probably dropped the temp a degree or two more. Fish were scattered there. - Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta; 10-28-2006 at 08:44 PM.
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default caesar creek information

Thanks for the fishing report from the paper. I was hopeing for a little more indepth coverage of how, where, and what time! I will use your information and I really appreciate your reply!

Post Thanks / Like

Default cc

this lake is hard to fish water levels go up and down a lot fish are hard to findif you are looking for crappie try deer creek i hear it is better fishing than cc.they call cc the dead sea.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advise, however my plans are already made to go to Ceasar Creek. I just wish someone would step up and help a fellow Crappie fisherman out. I figure you people know more than what your telling me. Any guideance would be a big, big help!

Post Thanks / Like

I would help you if I could, but we don't go there. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down cc help

ok fishing ceaser is almost a waste of time.if you put in at wellmans ramp go left an around the corneryou will see some trees in the water fish around these this is one of the places i fish there.i just don't like this lake at all .