Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fish On!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish On!

The weather was nice, enough, I had the itch, so I had to go fish. Didn't feel like going all the way to the lake or river so I decided to do a little pond hopping. First pond was a skunk bed. Second pond had the action. Only caught 3 but that's enough to satisfy me for now. Biggest was 11" smallest 9". Fish were not shy at all and bit hard and fought harder. All were caught on Kalins Acid Rain, just a bit different than usual and more effective thanks to Monks. All were released to grow and fight another day. Haven't yet figured out how to attach pictures yet.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Alabama. Look on the bar of icons for the quick reply. It is the 3rd one from the right. Click on it and follow the prompts. Glad you had fun.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 01-16-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes ehall LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Donniebait :
    You might want to check this out : http://www.crappie.com/crappie/showt...-your-computer

And just for clarification ... your pics have to be on your computer files before you can use the "insert image" icon method (3rd icon from the right, at the top of the message box). And you don't want to click on "Post Quick Reply" button UNTIL you have all the pics and your entire message entered into your post.

If pics are on a web hosting site ... like Photobucket ... you can use the copy/paste method to transfer the pic from the hosting site to Crappie.com.

If you need any help or further explanation, feel free to PM me about your issues.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information. I'll give it a try. All the pictures are on my iPhone.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donniebait View Post
    Thanks for the information. I'll give it a try. All the pictures are on my iPhone.
    Then I suggest you check with "G" or Slab on how to transfer pics to the site ... as I don't have a cell phone, so I'm not familiar with the techniques used with them.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donniebait View Post
    Get the tapatalk app for your iphone. Its as simple as they come for posting pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Message the pics from your phone to your email acct then save to your pic file. After that I thnk you have to go to manage photos on this site and more it to a folder. Posted one recently and had a few things I had to do on this site to retrive it.

FISH ON