Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another day, another limit

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another day, another limit

Yesterday I went out to Ford Lake...just wanted to change things up a little :rolleyes: . Well I caught 3 fish within 20 minutes and had my 5 fish limit within an hour and a half. The pictures will be forthcoming. The fish ranged from 17"-22". I'm still only giving myself until Saturday to complete my fishing season; however, if the bite is still like this, I might have to extend it. :D Will post the pics later on tonight or tomorrow.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear someone is still fishing and congrats on the limits of eyes.
    between work and bowhunting (only been 4 times) just do not have time to get the boat in the water. probably have to wait until hard water before I get fishing again, the wood stove demands some wood sure would rather be fishing :rolleyes:
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

I ended up giving the fish to my mother-in-law. I do have pictures and will post them when I get home. I want to learn how to bowhunt and thought about purchasing a bow...any suggestions? I want to be able to hunt deer, but I don't want to use a firearm.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the picture of the walleyes I gave to my mother-in-law. She called me and said she enjoyed eating them...didn't even offer for me to come get some of them

Corey