Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Seminar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Seminar

Make sure to check out the seminar info on the Indiana Slab Masters board. This is useful info for everyone, not just tournament fisherman.
    Likes TDHcrappiemaster, Grater, ptowncrappe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It's supposed to rain Saturday....may as well stop in and hang out with us.

Post Thanks / Like

Grrr! I've been planning on attending this since I found out about it. They are calling for snow and sleet here and the % keeps going up. Now up to 80% on weather.gov. I have seen lots of accidents on I-65 in the past few weeks up here in Lafayette so i'm not too excited about driving to Indy if the weather is bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 10point View Post
    Grrr! I've been planning on attending this since I found out about it. They are calling for snow and sleet here and the % keeps going up. Now up to 80% on weather.gov. I have seen lots of accidents on I-65 in the past few weeks up here in Lafayette so i'm not too excited about driving to Indy if the weather is bad.
    x2 It is a good hike from Crawfordsville and 74 can get ugly too. I wonder where they can park cars if there is a big turnout. Love Westside but I don't know how many fisher people they can accommodate.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey 10 point just close your eyes and make the drive, I do it every day. Won't be bad they're only calling for 5" by Saturday morning. I'm more concerned about the conditions in the afternoon, if it doesn't look like it's going down hill in the afternoon I'll push it in the morning. At 40 mph it only takes 2 hr. If you can make it I would strongly recommend it, you won't find more information in one location. There will be a number of very knowledeable people there besides the speakers.
    Just a fool fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Westside had their parking expanded with all new asphalt this summer. The bait store has added several updates including carpet and painting. I stopped by yesterday to check out the banquet hall and it is plenty big enough for a crowd of 70ish. The banquet hall is the building just west of the bait store. I don’t see it being too much of a problem. Also starting next week Westside will start carrying Crappie Pro and Bobby Garland crappie baits! Please come join us at this year’s seminar. This will be a great reason to get out of the house, since most of us have been cooped up way to long this winter!!
    Michael
    Likes filletfetish LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Forecast is looking like rain tomorrow and not snow! Could be a perfect day for a seminar... I hope to see you there!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my forecast form weather.gov
    Freezing rain and sleet before 10am, then rain between 10am and 4pm, then rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain after 4pm. High near 37. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

I'm going to get up in the morning and check things out. Could have to wait for it to warm up and come a little late.

Post Thanks / Like

Leave early drive slow.
    Just a fool fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Today was excellent. It's nice seeing everyone. The presenters/speakers Jim, Tom, Charlie, Doug, and others all did a great job. What a seminar for crappie fishing with so many techniques and strategies covered. Enjoyed lunch- super BBQ! The raffles were fun & some of the fellas brought their cute kids! Certianly a family-friendly event. Hope these continue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast