Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Minnowdipper and I tried to find a few.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnowdipper and I tried to find a few.

Put in at Shawnee Bend and casted to docks cause shooting them is just not perfected yet. Did not do much good found a brush pile and well they are in the sink. Good day fishin with a best friend and supper for tomorrow nite. Name:  IMG_1229.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  57.3 KB
    Likes south point LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fish, thanks for sharing Ripnlips.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Richard, looks like you and dipper had a great day.

Post Thanks / Like

you did good, Richard! lots better than if you had fished with me, we got skunked. congrats to ya!

Post Thanks / Like

sweet, looks like a nice mess for supper.

Post Thanks / Like

Certainly nothing wrong with that right there Richard. You get that HDS figured out?

U

Post Thanks / Like

I figured you were going to fish in the heated shack, congrats on getting out there and getting dinner.

Post Thanks / Like

Wondered how you had done Greg sure wanted to go. And as far as the HDS goes well route U I think its purty. Working on rewire I got a DC subpanel and need to get it installed. My problem was the unit would surge or reboot when I started the engine. And no I do not have it figured out yet. And Mark I did check out the Alhanna heated dock fished around it no bites, checked inside no one fishing, on the way out a red silverado with a couple were headed in to fish, but we wanted to load before dark so away we went. I see the place having a few of us get together and fishing and bs n looks like plenty of room and a good winter gathering location.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good mess to me. Greg, I also really wanted to go, but a three year old grand daughter said I'd better be Santa. It looks like Richard and I guess Tony are still trying to slingshot it. At least there is fish in the sink. Tammy (wife) says I aught to go on Monday, I just seen the weather for Monday and now I know why she says go ahead. She got a good laugh about it anyway. I did get the reel I was looking at, I got it and it was broke in the package. Kind of tell you how retirement is going. I did call and they are going to replace it. I guess I'll get it together sometime. I've still not got this retirement stuff figured out.

Post Thanks / Like

You done good Richard! Mine are froze in.