Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: minnows

Post Thanks / Like

Default minnows

Does anyone know of where to buy crappie minnows in Bulk online?
    Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Default ok

found place in Arkansas @ $70 per 668 but the shipping and handling was like 40 bucks!
    Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hey jerry the site doesnt tell the prices do you know how much they are and the shipping to oklahoma.

Post Thanks / Like

I called them today and found that they are 9.00 a pound for rosey reds and 8.00 a pound for number 4 crapppie minnows. I dont know what the shipping is though. You might buddy up with a bait store and split the cost.

I guess one of the little blessings in life I take for granted is the fact I live in Arkansas and work 20 min from the largest minnow farm in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default huh

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    I called them today and found that they are 9.00 a pound for rosey reds and 8.00 a pound for number 4 crapppie minnows. I dont know what the shipping is though. You might buddy up with a bait store and split the cost.

I guess one of the little blessings in life I take for granted is the fact I live in Arkansas and work 20 min from the largest minnow farm in the world.
    Hey Gooch
    Aint' that more than you said Zimmermans charged a few days ago. I plan on stopping at Trader Bill's on the way to the CC and see what he has.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER
    Hey Gooch
    Aint' that more than you said Zimmermans charged a few days ago. I plan on stopping at Trader Bill's on the way to the CC and see what he has.
    DP
    Sorry I quoted the prices of Zimmermans in my previous post. The Roseys were like 4.85 a pound and the crappie minnows were like 4.00 a pound at Andersons.

If I was you and working were you do (River Port), I would just run up to Andersons and get you a pound or two for less than you could buy 3 or 4 doz at Trader Bills.

When are you planning on getting down to crappie camp?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

When we need a lot of minnows we buy them direct from Perry's minnow farm in Suffolk, Va. They just went up this spring to $43 a thousand. Might be a minnow farm closer to you.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tim
    Hey jerry the site doesnt tell the prices do you know how much they are and the shipping to oklahoma.

Sorry, I don't know. You would just have to give them a call.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER
    Hey Gooch
    DP
    Trader Bill's doesn't keep Rosey Reds - or at least they didn't when I used to go in the place.

The Salem Quick Stop - about 4-miles west of Glenwood on 70 - has them. I think they charge $2 a dozen but they're usually very generous on the count.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast