Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: gotta replace my Lowrance

Post Thanks / Like

Default gotta replace my Lowrance

I have an older model Lowrance on my skiff (Lowrance lcx-28c hd) combo GPS and Sonar. It is just about toast-- the GPS module is bad and several of the buttons have stopped working at all.

The budget is a little thin, and I am leaning towards replacing it with another Lowrance so I can just plug it into the existing transducer. Any recommendations? I have been pretty happy with my existing unit but am willing to look at other options. Would like to keep it under $500 if possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsonjr View Post
    I have an older model Lowrance on my skiff (Lowrance lcx-28c hd) combo GPS and Sonar. It is just about toast-- the GPS module is bad and several of the buttons have stopped working at all.

The budget is a little thin, and I am leaning towards replacing it with another Lowrance so I can just plug it into the existing transducer. Any recommendations? I have been pretty happy with my existing unit but am willing to look at other options. Would like to keep it under $500 if possible.
    I have the lowrance Lcx-28c hd still work very good I replace it to the new HDS model.If you interesting it here my number 919-274-8161
    Andy

Post Thanks / Like

ebay has great deals just got the 4dsi and really happy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    I have the lowrance Lcx-28c hd still work very good I replace it to the new HDS model.If you interesting it here my number 919-274-8161
    Andy
    You still got this Andy?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry it sold.