Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: South Sauty

Post Thanks / Like

Default South Sauty

Has anyone done any good at South Sauty. We have not done any good yet, the weather has knocked us out last 3 weeks so we were just wondering if the bite had picked up. Cub48

Post Thanks / Like

I use to love fishing South Sauty, always some good size fish caught there when they are there. The rude crowds keep me away from there now. I had been fishing North but got caught in a bad wind storm a few weeks ago and crashed my boat into the bridge trying to escape. I have not been back since.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't fish the bridge, most of the time we fish out from the bridge. I have not fished North Sauty in years only once or twice that i remember so i don't know the area good. Hope the boat is not too bad. I have not been in 3 weeks because of the wind and rain hope to go Saturday got a new rod i want to try out. Know about the rude people some think they own the Tenn River. Won't get on my soap box. Well did you catch any at north sauty later Cub48

Post Thanks / Like

I usually always get a limit at North when the fish are there if I can get one of the 2 spots I like to fish. How do you fish south do you jig fish or minnow fish. I have trolled around South looking for cover out away from the bridge and have not really seen any. I think some cover would be the ticket there if you could drop some.

Post Thanks / Like

You have to have perfectly cut boards to secure yourself under South Sauty and get there in the middle of the night to get one of the four spots. You have to also know what you're doing under there. I remember when it was the metal bridge that made that loud noise when cars went over it. A few more boats could tie up under it back then. Does anyone know where they chucked that old bridge? I've heard conflicting stories.
    James 1:5