Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: think of the troops

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default think of the troops

they may not be at home
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Amen
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

May the Good Lord who's birthday we celebrate keep them safe and return them to our shores and their families in due time. We thank them for the service they perform in the name of our country and for it's citizens. Prayers going up not only for those who currently are serving but all those who have gone before for we know that freedom is not FREE. "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Very well said Gene, thank you.
    Randy Andres

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Well spoken!

My wife and I try to see Trans Siberian Orchestra perform each Christmas season. One of the biggest standing ovations they receive during their show is when Al Petrelli, the lead guitarist, recognizes the sacrifice of all our military men and women and their families. He says we should all remember them especially during the holidays when many are not going to be home for the celebrations with their loved ones. We still have some Patriots in this country who recognize the sacrifice, whether we served or not.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff
    Likes Billbob LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

God bless or troops!!!
    These men and women, there families have given up more then we think about. Most of us take for granted the little things in life, birthdays, holidays, school plays, or just a few on the fishing hole with the wife and kids. Life is hard for them not having each other there in times of need. So they have all my respect and gratitude, as my job takes me to other country’s that don’t have the freedom we so much enjoy. I pray for god to keep them safe and return them home to there loved ones.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Capt Kangaroo

"D" is offline Super Moderator and 2023 Crappie.Com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Make a small donation in their honor. The Green Beret Foundation and Wounded Warriors can use your help to help those who come home wounded. God bless them all !!!
    Team Overalls Travel Squad

FISH for LIFE

HUMANKIND......be both

Post Thanks / Like

I include the troops in every prayer we have. So each meal that we say a family prayer, we add the troops always! They are always in my mind and heart, think of them a lot!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw "gene" View Post
    May the Good Lord who's birthday we celebrate keep them safe and return them to our shores and their families in due time. We thank them for the service they perform in the name of our country and for it's citizens. Prayers going up not only for those who currently are serving but all those who have gone before for we know that freedom is not FREE. "gene"

Post Thanks / Like

Whilst I enjoy my Christmas and New Years I always say a prayer for those standing duty. I once stood a post on Christmas Day, while I was p'd off for having to stand that post, I reminded myself of why I was there. TO provide a blanket of security for my family and friends who are at home enjoying their holidays in peace. I thank those who have stood before and after me.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 12-30-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!