Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Still Slow at LOZ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still Slow at LOZ

My buddies and I fished up around the 2MM and the Gravois Arm this past weekend and it was still slow, fishing-wise. We caught about 50 or so but only 20 were keepers -- no black crappie and no real big fish, either.

We couldn't get a bite unless we were in at least 20 feet of water. We tried a wide variety of color combos with not a lot of difference between one pattern and another. Water was super clear, even after the rain on Saturday.

I would like to thank my new friend Old Fuzzy for passing along a few spots to try up in that area of the lake. We didn't get to all of them but I do know we now have some good spots to try again next spring. Thanks Fuzzy -- everyone on this board is great!

I'll be back down to the LOZ on one of the next two weekends (haven't decided which one yet) to do a little dock fishing on the Glaize.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

My uncle says they caught mid 50's over points and channel crossings using blue and white.