Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Website Down?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Website Down?

What's up with the Missouri fishing forum? It says the server maybe down; tried a couple different computers and it wont come up.

DrNip is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Works for me. I know there was some issues the last couple days with the whole forum due to an upgrade. Don't know if it is totally fixed. I had a couple shortcuts to the Oklahoma forum saved on my PC's which no longer worked due to the address changing after the upgrade. I had to re-navigate to the Oklahoma forum from the main page to find the new address and then save the links to my PC's.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are using an old favorite or bookmark to pull it up then you may have to reset it, I had to. Slab has been fixxing some probs that came up.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rees Guide View Post
    If you are using an old favorite or bookmark to pull it up then you may have to reset it, I had to. Slab has been fixxing some probs that came up.
    Exactly what he said. You may be using an old "favorite" link and that would not work. Clear your browsers cache and you should be OK now if you don't follow the stored "favorite". Just follow the links on the website, or you can click here to get to the MO Forum: http://www.crappie.com/crappie/forum...ssouri-Fishing
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best