PDA

View Full Version : Website Down?

Lil Baby
12-15-2013, 09:41 AM
What's up with the Missouri fishing forum? It says the server maybe down; tried a couple different computers and it wont come up.

DrNip
12-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Works for me. I know there was some issues the last couple days with the whole forum due to an upgrade. Don't know if it is totally fixed. I had a couple shortcuts to the Oklahoma forum saved on my PC's which no longer worked due to the address changing after the upgrade. I had to re-navigate to the Oklahoma forum from the main page to find the new address and then save the links to my PC's.

Rees Guide
12-15-2013, 09:57 AM
If you are using an old favorite or bookmark to pull it up then you may have to reset it, I had to. Slab has been fixxing some probs that came up.

Slab
12-15-2013, 11:30 AM
If you are using an old favorite or bookmark to pull it up then you may have to reset it, I had to. Slab has been fixxing some probs that came up.

Exactly what he said. You may be using an old "favorite" link and that would not work. Clear your browsers cache and you should be OK now if you don't follow the stored "favorite". Just follow the links on the website, or you can click here to get to the MO Forum: http://www.crappie.com/crappie/forumdisplay.php/33-Missouri-Fishing