Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No Post???

Post Thanks / Like

Default No Post???

Ive been working a lot of OT and all ive got is reading a couple of fishing site to keep me going . BUT to my surprise I don't see many reports in this area . Did everyone put their Rod and boats up . What Gives .
    If You Aint Fishing, You Aint Living!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I’m still going strong in the lower end of N.C. Had a good day last Thur and plan to take some buds next Tue. I don't hunt so my boat never rest for long.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I see you posting a lot PAM I guessing you fish more toward the south and east of me , Those were some nice slabs you posted the other day,

Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly what you're saying gotta_fish. I have been high and dry since I sold my boat a year or so ago (big mistake) and I rely heavily now on reading this and all of the other state boards to get my fishing fix. This year is a whole lot different for some reason... there just isn't that many fishing... or at least not posting and it makes it tough on lurkers like me for sure.
    "Just Like Iron Sharpens Iron... So it is that One Man Sharpens Another Man." Proverbs 27:17

Post Thanks / Like

I've been going some, but doing some catfishing and perch fishing along with the crappies. Going out in a few after some slabs. I will post results....hopefully something good. taking the jig rods and the spider rig stuff with me, so hopefully whatever mood they're in I can get a few to mess up and bite.

Post Thanks / Like

Where the heck are Shadboy and CBNC , aint seen them in awhile either.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't seem to get the weather to cooperate with my days off when I'm fishing. Keep finding lock jaw slabs at random depths and structure. Next weekend I will be going a few days while off for Christmas and see if I can come back with good reports.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gotta_fish View Post
    Where the heck are Shadboy and CBNC , aint seen them in awhile either.
    Been real busy the last 3 weeks or so, hadn't been crappie fishing. Deer hunting and WORK! Want be long, I'll be back on the crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

No fishing reports from me till March, too busy chasing dogs and squirrels right now.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.