Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bamboo Concrete Condos {Jerry Blake or Darryl Morris}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bamboo Concrete Condos {Jerry Blake or Darryl Morris}

Hi Jerry or Darryl,

What's up?..I am doing good...How long do think the bamboo concrete condo will last in the water?....Have you guys tried using an underwater camera to look at old bamboo condos and see what they look like?....

How much would you charge me...If I brought my boat down to Greeson and one of you two showed me hands on how to use to gps correctly to find the condos and teach me to understand the fish finder better?....I think the trip would be well worth it...I won't be super concerned on catching fish...Just want to learn to locate the condos with gps/fish finder...I am off from December 24 until Jan 2...

The three main things I would like work on would be boat control/trolling motor, gps and fish finder...I think if I can't get the basics of those three down?...I will be able to improve from then on...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye
    Last edited by jcd; 10-21-2006 at 05:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jeremy:

We fish on bamboo that has been in the water over 3-years and it's still producing for us. We've not looked at it with a camera but it still looks good on a graph. Come on down when you get a chance and we'll show you everything we know about building condos and using electronics. We're going to be doing a lot of that at Crappie Camp so it would be great if you could make it down next weekend. But we can also do it while we're on a guided trip if you want to set something up for December. Here's a link to a post I made with instructions and pictures for how we build Bamboo Crappie Condos.

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=12162

We plan on building and sinking some during Crappie Camp for those that want hands-on experience.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jerry,

What's up?..I am doing good..I am not going to be able to make it to crappie camp next weekend...I have to work that weekend...

But, I would be interested coming down in late December...Can I bring my boat?...Or do I need to book a trip with you?...

I had that link to the bamboo condos saved on my favorites..I was just wondering how long they last in the water....Seems like they will produce for several years..

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jeremy:

It's up to you whether you bring your boat or not. We have a lot of clients that bring there boats and book a trip at the beginning of their stay so they can see how and where to fish our lakes. We'll help you as much as we can whether or not you book a trip.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com