Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Please pass the toilet paper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please pass the toilet paper

Yesterday, I 'bout pooped my britches as I backed into a customers driveway that was a downhill, packed snow and sleet super slide from you know where. Just as I broke over the slight downhill run, it got steeper and I had no traction what so ever. I'm 40' and gaining speed from their home and a dodge truck under a carport in an uncotrolled slide. I knew if I didn't do something fast, there was going to be a BIG problem. I tried shifting into drive, but with no traction i...t was a worthless venture. So the only thing I could think to do was to cut the wheels sharp left hoping to steer at least away from their home and attempt a hockey style stop going in side ways. I cut it left and let off the break pedal enough to allow the truck to turn. My front end went off the driveway and into the customers yard, which happened to be terraced. The first level of the terrace was about 8" tall, my right front wheel hit it hard but it slowed the truck down just a bit. I rolled off it, truck still sliding at impulse speed towards the guys dodge truck. With butt cheeks so tight, I thought I was going to have to go to a proctologist to get it back right. I came to a final stop, sideways, a mere 18" from the customers truck! OMG!

The customer had seen it all from inside his house, came out and said, "D***, that was some skill right there now! I just knew you were going to hit something!"

With a sigh of relief, I requested some toliet paper just in case and said it was nothing more than pure luck. I was thankful to not damage either of our property.

Careful out there folks, those moments of pooping yourself are just a slick incline away!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 12-10-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good skill there. I learned at an early age to respect ice , snow and steep inclines in the winter. Glad you did not hit anything this time.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank the lord that all is wqell,know it scare you
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Thank the Lord everything came out alright.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Craig, sign up for NASCAR...Great job
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Me too. My truck imidiately did the same slide down my street toward about three automatic gates. I "skillfully" put it in a ditch and saved everybody's gates, phone lines, powerpoles, ETC.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Years ago hit the brakes on my truck to stop at a red light and the petal went to the floor and I shot through the light. I missed everyone and got it stopped half a block later it took 3 days to get the seat vinyl and foam out of my rear end where it grabbed hold for dear life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Detailman View Post
    Years ago hit the brakes on my truck to stop at a red light and the petal went to the floor and I shot through the light. I missed everyone and got it stopped half a block later it took 3 days to get the seat vinyl and foam out of my rear end where it grabbed hold for dear life
    Yup, times like that there is no need for a seat belt.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you get the hole in your truck seat fixed soon!

Post Thanks / Like

It would have taken a tire tool to pry me loose from my seat. You done good.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"