Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hunting right now, fishing after the first of the year

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hunting right now, fishing after the first of the year

The season so far has been a decent one. Lots of deer being seen and some nice bucks being killed. The first 2 pictures are of 2 bucks i got with the muzzleloader and the second 2 pictures are of leaddogs buck i put him on around thanksgiving.Name:  100_1067.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  78.4 KBName:  100_1078.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  77.5 KBName:  Kendals pictures off razr002.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  65.4 KBName:  Kendals pictures off razr001.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  61.2 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Thats some fine lookin bucks!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice, bet you got moved to the top of Farmer's friends list!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bucks! Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some nice bucks! Good job

Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice Bucks and I Thank Your for doing Your part to lower the Woodsgoat Population! I have seen 3 Bucks similar to the size of those around on the farm this hunting season that no one has shot yet. They are gonna be sure fire Hogs next year because they look young.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    I have seen 3 Bucks similar to the size of those around on the farm this hunting season that no one has shot yet. CF

Uh, where did you say those bucks were, CF? He he he. I quit looking horns a long time ago. I tried, boiling em and couldn't get em soft enough to even consider jerky. However, those bucks in the pics, they would get me excited. Boys round home won't let em get that big, tho.
    Therefore, I am relenquishing myself to herd ratio manager. If my boys could hit anything, we'd have it close to even. But they fairing a little common this year. I had to stop and show em a box of rifle bullets with the price tag on it last week to let em know it's time to stop missing or daddy was taking over the trigger.

GETTHENET, Nice bucks there, bud. Nice bucks indeed. I love the shape of the first one and the mass on the second one is just awesome.
    -Tootsie roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tootsieroll View Post
    Uh, where did you say those bucks were, CF? He he he. I quit looking horns a long time ago. I tried, boiling em and couldn't get em soft enough to even consider jerky. However, those bucks in the pics, they would get me excited. Boys round home won't let em get that big, tho.
    Therefore, I am relenquishing myself to herd ratio manager. If my boys could hit anything, we'd have it close to even. But they fairing a little common this year. I had to stop and show em a box of rifle bullets with the price tag on it last week to let em know it's time to stop missing or daddy was taking over the trigger.

GETTHENET, Nice bucks there, bud. Nice bucks indeed. I love the shape of the first one and the mass on the second one is just awesome.
    -Tootsie roll
    Yeah, About the only time I get excited about a Deer now is when I see a BIG rack. So You know that don't happen very often. Had one down the field from the shop last year that You could see the rack 1000 yards away and I mean good. Tall and way wider than the ears. This was at 10 am. I was as close to going back to deer hunting as I have ever been that day. Saw him later on a trail camera and it was by far the biggest thing I have ever seen around this part of the state. One of the guys wounded it later and it is still alive but rack is screwed up. Made me madder than he77.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Yeah, About the only time I get excited about a Deer now is when I see a BIG rack. So You know that don't happen very often. Had one down the field from the shop last year that You could see the rack 1000 yards away and I mean good. Tall and way wider than the ears. This was at 10 am. I was as close to going back to deer hunting as I have ever been that day. Saw him later on a trail camera and it was by far the biggest thing I have ever seen around this part of the state. One of the guys wounded it later and it is still alive but rack is screwed up. Made me madder than he77.CF
    CF... you need to get rid of the old condenser coil (werk it out)... it's messing wif yer brain cell... yes I said cell not cells.

That or you need glasses... I heard tell it was a spike and only 25 ft from you.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that will leave a mark on you
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff