Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton sat. and sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton sat. and sunday

Fished both days, we ended the day saturday with our 30. Took all day and all over the little sac. Caught fish from 22 to 38 feet of water, would only catch 1 or 2 at each spot, hit hard when they hit. Sunday was heavy fog till almost noon, really slow tough fishing for us. We fished same areas as Saturday and also tried several areas on the main lake and finished the day with 11. Again the bites for the most part were aggressive, just few and far between. Mostly fished glow chartreuse and a glow glitter shad in stingers and shad bodies. Saturday the fish were about split between black and white crappie, Allen thought some of the blacks were the biggest we had caught. Sunday all fish kept were white crappie and were nice fish. Great weekend of fishing and weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle said there would be days like that!!! Nice report, 41 keepers will get you through till next time
    FISH ON......... inspired by river monsters around the globe.......

Post Thanks / Like

Dang good report right there thanks . Glad you all caught some you didn't let allen out fish you did ya

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report, congrats on catching some nice slabs.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a fantastic weekend Mark.Glad u and Allen got to enjoy yourselves and took home some nice fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with report,sounds like a good time

Post Thanks / Like

Good report, those big blacks had to be fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Mark- I went Friday and fishing was excellent. Had two limits in a little over 3 hrs. Went Sunday afternoon with Jason and we struggled til we found one spot that produced good fish. We didn't keep any but possibly had one limit between us. I went yesterday and today and it was tough as nails and scattered like crazy. Fish structure from 19 to 49 ft and very few fish. Had 9 yesterday and 8 today.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you Rick. I know what you mean, saturday we had 20 and was ready to concede the day and I wanted to try one more spot and we caught 13 fish, 10 were keepers in probably 20 minutes. Tried that spot first Sunday morning and caught 2 keepers and a bass in 5 minutes, fished for another half hour and never caught another fish in the area. We hardly found the shad all weekend, the trip threeweeks ago they were spitting up shad on the surface and caught a big white crappie that had abig shad tail sticking out his mouth. I am glad you and Jason got out and enjoyed the day, I am sure him and the boys are trapping and chasing ducks.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got on some fish Mark. You are right, we have been trying to be as hard on the fur and feathers as the law allows. LOL. Good luck and hope to see you out there sometime.
    Fish like your hungry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast