Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gps with guide, the other story...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gps with guide, the other story...

I respect most guides and would never ask for spots. However, there are some scoundrals out there. One guide in particular fishes my stuff. I don't care, but one time when Honey and I went to fish some of "our stuff", this particular guide was in the area with customers. He started yelling at me and Honey. Needless to say, I ain't bashful. This guy fishes other peoples stuff all the time and claims it as his own. Bull. Tom ain't backing down from no lazy scoundral. I got a good long boat paddle....

I put out lots of stuff and I share. I got good brushpile helpers with Fatboy, Paul and Vonna and Todd and a few others here.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tom:

That aint right! No one has the right to harass you for legally fishing anywhere on water that is open to the public no matter who put the cover in the lake. In fact it's against the law here in Arkansas.

I'd report the S.O.B. - shoot some video of him yelling at you - turn it in to your local game warden - sit back and see what happens.

Or you could just tell him you know a couple of fishing guides over in Arkansas that just posted coordinates for 80 of their crappie condos on Crappie.com for anyone to use. He'll probably keel over with a heart attack!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Give me the coordinates or not, I'll find the stuff. First chance I get, I'll come to Ky Lake and we'll go out, find all "his stuff" (man I really like this his, mine and ours stuff - esp. when it's public domain once it goes in the water, lol), make a gps file out of it and then we can broadcast it all of the internet just to make sure everyone knows. Fatboy don't call me Walk'in Small for nothing, LOL. I'll be your best friend real easy and real fast, but God help you if you become my enemy. Guys like that are ignorant, don't respect the law let alone other people and they definitely deserve to be put back in their small little place. Sorry that happened to you and Honey, Tom. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. Now we all know why they don't issue guns when you buy a fishing license. My neighbor is an Arkansas State Trooper and I asked him if it was illegal to shoot at people with a starter pistol. Unfortunately, it is.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 10-19-2006 at 10:07 PM.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give you a bunch of waypoints at KY Lake. Just find Toms house, stand on his boat dock and anywhere you can see with the eye has a sheetload of stuff in the water. LOL FATBOY

PS, If I help sink it, I am gonna mark it.

Post Thanks / Like

Canepole, I have a place on the Big Sandy at Three Cedars and I fish there quite a bit and I know ex. what you are talking about. I bet I know the one that you are talking about. Some initials would be nice. Some of those guides think they are the best fisherman and the only fisherman on the lake just because they are guides. I wish that TN. had a guide license they would have to buy.

Post Thanks / Like

Canepole,
    I fish the Big Sandy from just north of the power lines all the way down to country junction including the West Sandy. I have had guys to come up and fish my spots even while I was there and catching fish. Some people have no respect for other fishermen. I don't like it when I am run off like that but I usually just go to another spot, too many crazy's out there to fight over a fishing spot.

Post Thanks / Like

Its' pulbic waters and structure in it no matter who put it there is still pluic waters first come gets to fish is the way i see it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Kinser
    Its' pulbic waters and structure in it no matter who put it there is still pluic waters first come gets to fish is the way i see it.
    True. But ain't no SOB gonna tell me to move away from my own boatdock so he can make money. Never happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by possumcop
    Canepole, I have a place on the Big Sandy at Three Cedars and I fish there quite a bit and I know ex. what you are talking about. I bet I know the one that you are talking about. Some initials would be nice. Some of those guides think they are the best fisherman and the only fisherman on the lake just because they are guides. I wish that TN. had a guide license they would have to buy.
    Most of the guides I know have always been nice to me. Couple of the guides who post here know who I am speaking about. I want call any names as it does no good for anyone. My wife can whup any of them guides fishing on any given day...ha

Post Thanks / Like

Man if it is your own boat dock pull up right next to them and start fishin and ask them if they are catch any of your fish. Your brush or your fish. Do what I do when people fish my dock. Take the dog and play ball.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast