Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: veterans and bass pro shops

Post Thanks / Like

Default veterans and bass pro shops

miss sharon and I went to springfield today lunch and bass pro guy in front of me ask about the 10percent veterans discount. what discount says I. he says its was in the paper. whipped out the V. A. card got 10per. on the purchase so all you veterans take notice. bugman stopped at mexican villa had hot hot food. ummmmmm good. he he he . later

beagle man

Post Thanks / Like

They were also running a 10% 'Hero' Discount for Policemen, Firemen & Emergency Workers.

I wonder when they'll have a 10% discount for Quality Engineers, Pest Control Company Owners, Hillbilly's, Ecologist, Lumber Yard Managers........

Oh well, It's a private business. They can provide discounts to what ever demographic they want.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

they can have their ten percent, i'll keep all my weekends off. it's a fair trade.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    miss sharon and I went to springfield today lunch and bass pro guy in front of me ask about the 10percent veterans discount. what discount says I. he says its was in the paper. whipped out the V. A. card got 10per. on the purchase so all you veterans take notice. bugman stopped at mexican villa had hot hot food. ummmmmm good. he he he . later

beagle man
    You'll feel it in the mornin ole buddy Is the discount for a limited time or is it on for good?I'll be happy to whip out my va card to get 10%.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

fry guy dont know what you mean weekends free.

Kit didnt mean to oh well anyway good fishin

bug guess you will just have to ask cause I dont know

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Mexican Villa reminds me of the College. Good stuff!
    Missouri-Fishing.com! Total Fishing Resource for Missouri Anglers!

Post Thanks / Like

beagle, what i meant was that most policeman, fireman and emergency workers have to work weekends; at least weekends every now and then. i suppose, if you are overseas fighting, you don't get weekends off either. those boys need 20% off.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Man and I'm over here. That sucks. Mexucan Villa is some good eats. I eat there with my daughter everytime I'm home she loves the sweet sause and cheese dip.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to say once again THANK YOU DAVE for serving our country it is a noble and honorable thing for any young person to do,is everything goin ok?things are pretty tense in that region right now.Stay safe and keep us posted on how you're doin,if you ever want a small slice of home give me a call and we'll bs about fishin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fryguy
    beagle, what i meant was that most policeman, fireman and emergency workers have to work weekends; at least weekends every now and then. i suppose, if you are overseas fighting, you don't get weekends off either. those boys need 20% off.
    ok fry now i see me slow some times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast