PDA

View Full Version : Poll on the SC board......

rango
10-19-2006, 05:53 AM
theres an interesting poll going on on the sc board. im inviting everyone to visit us and cast a vote if you will. :)

REDBOAT
10-19-2006, 07:12 AM
Umm yeah..... I am campaigning for NC :D
-REDBOAT

pete
10-19-2006, 09:12 AM
you all better vote for NC....cause its already over for SC :D

rango
10-19-2006, 09:21 AM
lol. you guys are on your way out.. time the sc team finishes with the nc gummy bears they will be staggering around wondering what the heck hit em.you.....remember pete, you learned the fine art of nightstalking with old rango.....

rango
10-19-2006, 09:23 AM
be on the winning team.....vote SC

pete
10-19-2006, 09:27 AM
be on the winning team.....vote SC

ummmm cough cough BS .......if you know whats right, vote for NC

gooch
10-19-2006, 10:18 AM
First I want to say that I think its awesome that NC and SC are using this board like they are. Many freinds have been made and many fish have been caught as the result of some quality folks utilizing the state boards to share info and set up trips. I just hope that some day us Arkies can set up something like this and educate our lesser bretheren from Louisana on the finer points of crappie fishing.

As far as my vote for the Carolina clash, I for one have cast my vote for the South Carolina Nightstalkers. I think the two leaders of the SC team (Rango and Big E) are just to strong for the gummies. In additon I hear the SC boys are planning on setting up wind of the NC teams. If Rango brings his jar of pickeled eggs this thing could turn into a nightmare for those boys down wind.

Good luck to both teams and take lots of pictures of those Carolina fish and nightstalking setups.

rango
10-19-2006, 01:36 PM
gooch, id like to shake your hand. its always a treat to shake the hand of someone on the winning team................ i always setup with my position upwind of the crew, as the crew will attest to....:)

pete
10-19-2006, 02:06 PM
the pole is the only thing the SC sandlappers will ever win...................

rango
10-19-2006, 02:08 PM
the pole is the only thing the SC sandlappers will ever win...................the sc team is in need of a bait boy to keep the boats supplied with minnows. you wanna apply for the job pete?

birddog
10-19-2006, 02:41 PM
Sounds like you guys have the beginnings of another war between the states. Now Arkansas has fired a shot across the bow of Louisana. Will they fire back and who will be next? These are the questions that fill our minds....

BTW I'm with ya SC. I'm going to send you a spool of spiderwire so you can tie the trophy to the hood of your truck for the trip home.

pete
10-19-2006, 03:28 PM
the sc team is in need of a bait boy to keep the boats supplied with minnows. you wanna apply for the job pete?

only if you want to get ripped off :D

rango
10-19-2006, 04:07 PM
come on pete. we in desperate need of someone to keep our boats supplied at the clash. since you probably aint gonna be too busy lifting slabs outta tater lake i figgered youd like to associate with the winners some.....:)

rango
10-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Sounds like you guys have the beginnings of another war between the states. Now Arkansas has fired a shot across the bow of Louisana. Will they fire back and who will be next? These are the questions that fill our minds....

BTW I'm with ya SC. I'm going to send you a spool of spiderwire so you can tie the trophy to the hood of your truck for the trip home.birddog, on behalf of the sc nightstalkers i wanna personally thank you for your show of support. it will not be in vain...:)